Whitening & re-mineralizing
About Charcoal & Cocoa
An enticing chocolate aroma is an undertone for a unique, all-natural blend of botanicals and natural minerals to whiten tooth enamel, prevent sensitivity and support gum tissue.
Basic Benefits of Botanicals
- Cocoa Powder improves minerals absorption into tooth enamel
- Charcoal and Turmeric whiten the tooth enamel
- Liquorice prevents cavities
- Echinacea stimulates the immune system
- Rice flour gently polishes tooth enamel
- Coconut oil whitens teeth and moistures gums
- Coffee oil improves blood flow in the gum tissue
- Vit E supports gum tissue
- Inulin prebiotic support for the oral microbiota
- Essential oils prevent bad breath
- Basic Benefits of Minerals
- Bentonite clay and dicalcium phosphate provide minerals for tooth enamel
- Sea salt improves mineral absorption and stimulates salivation
Sea Salt^, Oryza Sativa (Rice)^, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Activated Charcoal^, Bentonite Clay^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*^, **, Dicalcium Phosphate^, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*^, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil*^, Inulin^, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice)^, Echinacea ^, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Powder*^, Menthol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Oil^, Vitamin E^, Syzygium Eugenia (Clove Bud) Oil^, Isoeugenol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
*Organic ^Food Grade ** Components of essential oil
Charcoal & Cocoa Toothpowders are free of fluoride, glycerine, sorbitol, artificial preservatives, GMO’s, taste enhancers, dyes, abrasives, foaming agents, titanium dioxide, artificial sweeteners and fillers.
Our zero paste, zero waste travel pack aluminium tin holds enough powder for your weekend away or 2 week getaway bliss, offering you a product that is 100% environmentally friendly both inside and out.
Forget any routine you may be accustomed to and be invigorated by the experience that will leave your mouth feeling extremely clean, your teeth highly polished & your breath deliciously fresh.
Recommended to be used twice a day or more if you’re craving the experience.
Dip a damp toothbrush in powder. Brush for 2 min twice a day, rinse and smile. For toothpowder to be enjoyed to the very last grain, please do NOT add water directly to powder.